Saturday, July 23, 2011

How can I have a better social life?

My parents are very restrictive on my social life. When I go anywhere it's always with my parents simply because they don't trust me for ****. I am a good person too I mean I've never done anything parents would severly punish a teenager over (like sex). They both STALK me whenever I use my phone. They got really mad at me just because I had a couple of girls phone numbers in it and they called me a POS. I was going to a public pool tomorrow and my mom and I was going to meet a girl there and I would have tried to sneak around with her (just friends) but she's bringing soo many people with her I don't know that I give up. I get the feeling when I turn 16 I'll only be able to go to work and come home but that's not how it's going to go down. Does any one have any suggestions until I'm 16?

No comments:

Post a Comment