Saturday, July 23, 2011

My brother is driving me insane,what do i do!?

Im 12 and my brothers 17. And he gives me the hardest time,every day he teases me. And no,its not what you think it is like,its bad,he hurts me(im a girl) and yells at me and insults me 24/7 about everything. He cannot walk past me without doing something to me and every day he tells me how much i suck and he says how i ruin his life,and i know what your thinking, i must be doing something wrong,belive me im not,i barley even talk to him. And he belams everything o me and when my dad is at work(dont have a mom) he teases me and i will try to call my dad to tell him but my brother always takes the phone away from me(im a dwarf so all he has to do is pull it out of my hands) and my dad never punishes him becuase he is an ***, And i feel like i cant live like this anymore! im sick of it,i cry at least3 times a week becuase of him and whats werid is when we go someplace he always follows me and pretends nothing happend,I WANNA KILL MYSELF,or him, WHAT DO I DO :'( thanks 4 reading

No comments:

Post a Comment